Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooked quickly on a grill or barbeque plate for a simple starter or side. One hour marination time required
- 500 g shrimp, peeled but with tails left intact (1 pound)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime, juiced of
- Mix all ingredients together and marinate for one hour in the refigerator.
- Cook on a preheated grill plate. The shrimp will change colour as they cook.