Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Taste of Home's Easy Summer Entertaining.
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 2 pints Orange sherbet
- 2 pints lime sherbet
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- assorted cake decorator candy sprinkles (optional)
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Cool.
- Remove cake from pan; split horizontally into three layers. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; spread with orange sherbet. Top with remaining cake layer. Frost top and sides with whipped topping. Decorate with colored sprinkles if desired. Freeze until serving.