Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use this as a first course or appetizer. Section the fruit in the morning, store in a plastic bag with juice, refrigerate then serve at night. I prefer the taste of peanut butter to the tahini. Refreshing palate cleanser.
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, or use tahini
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 4 small grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- 4 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sesame seeds (I toast a bunch and keep them in a jar in the fridge for other uses as well)
- Blend together yogurt, peanut butter& honey.
- Line 8 plates with butter lettuce.
- Arrange fruit over lettuce.
- Drizzle dressing over fruit.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
I'm going to try this week! Will report back!! UPDATE: Love it. Love the creamy dressing, love the contrasting sweet\sour fruity flavors, love the crunch of sesame seeds on top. I used soy yogurt, tahini and replaced the honey with sugar. I also used plain ol' romaine, and it was still wonderful! Served it with a fruit-stuffed squash. MMMMMMmm!