Recipe by LoriInIndiana
An alternative to the adult Sangria that everyone can enjoy at your next fiesta!
Top Review by stephcooks818
I made a non-alcoholic version for Easter Sunday supper. I used 64 ounces of white grape juice and added 4 strawberries which I quartered. This was sensational. My family raved about it and I am making another batch tomorrow. This is surely going to be my signature drink this summer.
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 oranges
- 2 limes
- 2 lemons
- 40 ounces grape juice (white or red)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sliced apple, orange, and sugar in a 2 quart glass pitcher.
- Juice remaining fruit.
- Add juice to pitcher with grape juice and ice.
- Chill until time to serve.
- Tip: To make this sangria with alcohol, replace the grape juice with a bottle of white or red wine.