Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An alternative to the adult Sangria that everyone can enjoy at your next fiesta!
Make and share this Citrus Sangria (Non Alcoholic) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 oranges
- 2 limes
- 2 lemons
- 40 ounces grape juice (white or red)
- Place sliced apple, orange, and sugar in a 2 quart glass pitcher.
- Juice remaining fruit.
- Add juice to pitcher with grape juice and ice.
- Chill until time to serve.
- Tip: To make this sangria with alcohol, replace the grape juice with a bottle of white or red wine.
I made a non-alcoholic version for Easter Sunday supper. I used 64 ounces of white grape juice and added 4 strawberries which I quartered. This was sensational. My family raved about it and I am making another batch tomorrow. This is surely going to be my signature drink this summer.
Simi needed to take something to a beach themed party at work and this was just the thing. It was very refreshing and easy enough for her to make (she burns water). The only changes made were to slice some of the lemons and limes along with the apples and oranges, she used white peach grape juice, and added about a cup or so of red grape juice to make it a pretty pink shade. (10)
Great with good red wine too!