Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Corrie's Kitchen Spa - Courtesy of Paula Deen A wonderful exfoliant and full body moisturizer for use in the shower. Leave a jar near your outdoor shower at the beach to add a healthy glow to dull dry skin.
- 1⁄2 cup sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup sweet almond oil (can substitute light olive oil or vegetable oil)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- In a medium dry bowl, combine all ingredients making sure to not let any water touch them as it will dissolve the salt.
- Pour mixture into an airtight container and store in a cool dry place.
- To use:
- Just before showering, swirl ingredients together with your fingertips to mix.
- Clean body completely and just before exiting shower, apply Citrus Salt Body Scrub to body in a firm circular scrubbing motion with hands or a soft washcloth.
- Rinse off the mixture and pat body dry with a clean towel.