Recipe by lmkga
Perfect Chicken for fajitas!!
Top Review by JanetB-KY
Made this as part of PAC Spring 2008. Quite good! I did it a bit differently though in that this wasn't previously frozen. I marinated the chicken (half skinless boneless breasts not strips) for about 3 hours before cooking in a foil lined pan in a 375 oven. They took only about 20 minutes that way and the flavor was wonderful. Served this with brussell sprouts and basmati rice. Also, the salsa was my homemade Peach Salsa with a can of drained pineapple bits tossed in as I couldn't find pineapple salsa for the life of me. Will definitely be making this again. Thanks!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pineapple salsa (Trader Joe's brand)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar orange marmalade (sugar free)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients in a gallon size ziploc bag.
- Flatten contents in closed ziploc bag and freeze.
- Take out the chicken the and defrost in refrigerator on the day of desired use.
- Once thawed, cut chicken into strips.
- Saute chicken for 6 minutes on each side.
- Use as filling for fajitas and enjoy!