1/3 Photos of Citrus Salmon With Orange Relish
1 hr 6 mins
Based on a recipe from a McCormick Spices for Health pamphlet extoling the power of super spices as natural antioxidants. This recipe covers both baking or grilling the salmon. Cook time includes 30 minutes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme, divided
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1MARINATE SALMON:.
- 2Add orange juice, oil and 1 teaspoon of thyme to small bowl and mix well.
- 3Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade and turn to coat salmon. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer.
- 4ORANGE RELISH:.
- 5Add all relish ingredients to bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 6FINISH SALMON:.
- 7Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 8Mix the brown sugar, paprika, remaining ½ teaspoon thyme and salt in small bowl.
- 9Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade.
- 10Rub paprika mixture onto salmon, covering completely.
- 11Place salmon on foil-lined baking pan.
- 12Bake salmon 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Or grill salmon over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 13Serve salmon with Orange Relish.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Salmon With Orange Relish
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.2
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 532.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 66.1 g