Recipe by Jammin'
Great way to jazz up the flavor of your salmon. Quick delicious recipe from Kraft.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons vodka (optional)
- 1 Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix (envelope)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb salmon or 1 lb swordfish steak
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix juice, vodka, dressing mix and oil until well blended.
- POUR over salmon; cover. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate. Drain; discard dressing mixture.
- PLACE salmon on greased grill. Grill 6 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork.