Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This has all the flavors...I love. I have not made it as of yet, but hope to real soon!
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pink peppercorns
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 teaspoons ginger, finely julienned
- 1 medium lime
- 1 medium orange
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 medium red grapefruit
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 4 salmon fillets
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Peel, section and medium dice: lemon, lime, orange and grapefruit. Mix first 7 ingredients together in a glass bowl; whisk in oil slowly. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to broil. Rub salmon filets with olive oil and salt and pepper. Broil 34 to 5 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily.
- To serve: stir remaining 5 vinaigrette ingredients into already combined vinaigrette mixture. Transfer salmon to serving plate. Spoon a portion of vinaigrette over each fillet and serve immediately.