Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a super market recipe card. This would be wonderful with fish!
Make and share this Citrus Salad With Champagne Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 2 heads red leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 head endive or 1 head radicchio, sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup blanched almond, toasted
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup Roquefort cheese
- 1⁄2 cup champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Place lettuces on a serving platter. Top with citrus, onion and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients. Drizzle over salad and serve.