Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Feb. 2006 Southern Living Magazine
- 1 (6 ounce) container plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 red grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- Stir together the first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Place lettuce on a serving platter, arrange orange and grapefruit sections around the shredded lettuce.
- Drizzle evenly with chilled dressing.