Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The newest trend is to spritz or spray the salad dressing right on to the salad! About one tbls. dresses a salad. It's healthy and easy too! Used in the south Meditteranean, Asia, the Caribbean, Southern USA and in Spain!
- 6 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, finely minced
- 4 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bottle and shake well to blend.
- The seeds will settle to the bottom of the bottle, so don't worry about putting this in a spray bottle. Enjoy!
I did like this recipe. It is a nice light dressing that really allows the flavors of the fresh vegetables to come through and so easy to make.