Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
from his website. He writes, "This tart, sweet salad dressing is wonderful on dark, leafy salad greens like romaine or leaf lettuce tossed with orange segments, black olives and red onion slivers."
- 1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- Whisk all the ingredients together or combine in a small jar and shake well.
- Keeps in the refrigerator for 2 days.
This was a good dressing but the balsamic totally dominated the orange juice which you really couldn't taste. I would try it with a white balsamic next time. Made for My Three Chefs Fall 2013