Recipe by littlemafia
From "Cooking - A Commonsense Guide"
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Although my other half enjoys mint & this recipe was made for him, I was surprised at how nicely it combined with the citrus flavors ~ Very, very tasty! Simple to prepare & most enjoyable! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Recipenapped & made in the Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Swap 23]
- 3 ruby grapefruits
- 3 large oranges
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 tablespoons whole mint leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and remove the pith form the grapefruit and oranges.
- Carefully cut out the segments and mix together in a bowl.
- Put the sugar,cinnamon stick and mint leaves in a small pan with 3 tablespoons of water and sitr over low heat until sugar has dissolved.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and mint, and drizzle the syrup over the fruit.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- This salad can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days and the flavor will actually improve as it develops.