- 2 large oranges
- 2 large lemons
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sage leaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 7 lbs chicken, in 8 pieces
- sage leaf (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate 1 Tbs of peel and squeeze 3 Tbs juice from the oranges.
- Grate 1 Tbs of peel and squeeze 3 Tbs juice from the lemons.
- In large bowl, with wire whisk, combine peels, juices, sage, oil, salt, and pepper. Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and chill 2 hours; turning 3-4 times. Do not exceed time or chicken will be mushy.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cook 20 minute Turn and cook 10-15 min until juices run clear.
- Place in large serving dish and garnish.