1/1 Photo of Citrus-Sage Chicken
A family favorite. I always use chicken breasts instead of a whole chicken, 4-6 of them is about right. The recipe calls for 2 oranges, but I usually only need one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate 1 Tbs of peel and squeeze 3 Tbs juice from the oranges.
- 2Grate 1 Tbs of peel and squeeze 3 Tbs juice from the lemons.
- 3In large bowl, with wire whisk, combine peels, juices, sage, oil, salt, and pepper. Add chicken, turning to coat.
- 4Cover and chill 2 hours; turning 3-4 times. Do not exceed time or chicken will be mushy.
- 5Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cook 20 minute Turn and cook 10-15 min until juices run clear.
- 6Place in large serving dish and garnish.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus-Sage Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (625 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 768.7
- Calories from Fat 478
- Total Fat 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 241.5 mg
- Sodium 1001.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 60.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: