Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 veal loin (approx. 8 ounces each) or 6 rib chops, well trimmed, cut 1 inch thick (approx. 8 ounces each)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- mint sprig
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup prepared low-fat salsa
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- In medium bowl, combine salsa ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time. In small bowl, combine salt and lime peel.
- Rub into both sides of veal chops.
- Place chops on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, uncovered, 12 to 14 minutes until veal is medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Serve chops with salsa.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.