Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 green onions, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- Sprinkle fresh green beans evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt, and place in a steamer basket over boiling water; cover and steam 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Plunge green beans into ice water to stop the cooking process, and drain.
- Sauté green onions and rosemary in hot oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add green beans, pecans, lemon rind, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, stirring until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.