Recipe by Norahs Girl
A very easy fish dish. I serve it with baked tomatoes and steamed baby potatoes tossed in butter!
Top Review by Spinach
Yes, it IS a very easy Fish dish and very delicious as a bonus! The taste is delicate and gentle. Moreover, when you serve the dish, it looks so festive! I will have this recipe in my mind to surprise my guests next time. Thank you for sharing, Julie!
- 4 thick line fish (I used Cape salmon)
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- sea salt
- milled pepper
- 1 lemon, very thinly sliced
- 1 orange, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup capers
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steaks in a roasting pan.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice and seasoning together and rub into fish.
- Place 4 overlapping citrus slices over each fish steak (2 lemon, 2 orange).
- Scatter with capers, drizzle with a little extra olive oil and bake in a preheated 200°C oven for 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
- If it all looks a bit pale, pop fish under a preheated grill to brown.