Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Moist, citrus scented chicken makes the perfect Sunday lunch in this simple but delicious recipe.
- 2 limes, cut into quarters
- 4 -6 whole garlic cloves
- thyme leaves
- 1 (4 1/2 lb) whole chickens
- 1 lemon, juice of, only
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Set the oven to 400°F Push the lime quarters, whole garlic cloves and thyme into the cavity of the chicken.
- Place the chicken into a roasting pan and drizzle the lemon juice over. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 2 hours.