Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
From Mr. Yoshida's Original Gourmet Sauce
Make and share this Citrus Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup Yoshida gourmet sauce
- 2 lbs baby back ribs
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, or preheat grill.
- Place ribs meat-side up on a roasting pan or on the grill and cook for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine Mr. Yoshida’s Original Gourmet Sauce, pineapple juice and orange juice in a small saucepan.
- Heat sauce over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Simmer sauce, stirring occasionally until sauce reduces and thickens, 5–10 minutes.
- After first hour, brush sauce on ribs and continue to bake or grill for an additional 1 hour, basting frequently with sauce.
- Cut into individual ribs and serve immediately.