Recipe by Sharon123
A great drink that looks so pretty, especially if you use the Raspberry ice! Adapted from BH&G magazine. Cooking time is actually freezing time. Enjoy! Southern, New England, Mid Atlantic
- 5 raspberry tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold water
- 1⁄3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (1/2 of a 6-oz. container)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- raspberry ice (see below) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a really large heatproof glass pitcher, pour the boiling water over tea bags. Let it steep about 5 minutes. Remove and discard the tea bags. Stir in sugar until completely dissolved. Stir in the cold water, frozen orange juice concentrate, and lemon juice. Chill until serving time.
- To serve, pour the club soda down the sides of the pitcher. Break up the Raspberry Ice (if using) and add to the pitcher or serving glasses.
- Makes 14 servings.
- Raspberry Ice: Add water to an ice tray and fill half full. Arrange fresh raspberries and strips of lemon peel in each cubicle and freeze until firm. Add more water until full and freeze until firm.