Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cooking Light May 2008
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked quinoa
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Rinse quinoa according to package directions. Combine quinoa, water, and salt in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, 20 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine quinoa and remaining ingredients.