Recipe by Lainey39
This recipe fills two big pitchers or a punch bowl and it is so refreshing.
Top Review by CheyenneAnn
I used this recipe for a large company function. Followed the instructions closely. I thought it was a little too sweet, but we went through two large punch bowls full. It was a hit. I floated slices of oranges, lemons and limes for decoration.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (good) (optional)
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled