Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe fills two big pitchers or a punch bowl and it is so refreshing.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (good) (optional)
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- In two large pitchers or a large punch bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Gently stir in soda.
- Serve immediately.
I used this recipe for a large company function. Followed the instructions closely. I thought it was a little too sweet, but we went through two large punch bowls full. It was a hit. I floated slices of oranges, lemons and limes for decoration.
I was looking for something my MIL calls "Yum Yum Punch"...she told me the almond extract was the key ingredient. Sweet but not too sweet--this really fit the bill!
A nice refreshing start to Easter dinner. Did cut the sugar in half--we like a tart taste. The flavors blended well with the two extracts. Thanks for posting. Lainey