1/1 Photo of Citrus Poppy Seed Mini Muffins
1 hr 20 mins
These taste good, look really cute, and are pretty healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees C / 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease muffin trays or use muffin cases.
- 3Dice butter and soften in microwave.
- 4Beat butter, orange and lemon rinds and sugar in a large bowl with an electrixc mixer until light and fluffy.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined.
- 6Combine flour, poppy seeds and orange juice. Fold this into the egg/butter mixture in two batches.
- 7Fill muffin cases to just a little below level.
- 8Bake in oven until the tops are brown and firm (~20 minutes).
- 9Stand for 5 minutes then turn onto a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Poppy Seed Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 47.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g