Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Cilantro adds a wonderful flavor to this easy recipe.
Make and share this Citrus Poached Orange Roughy recipe from Food.com.
- Cut fish into 4-6 serving-size pieces.
- Combine orange juice, water and wine in large skillet. Bring to boil.
- Add fish pieces and return to a boil,then reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer 7 or 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer fish to warm serving platter.
- Mix melted butter and cilantro. Drizzle over fish. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish platter with orange, lime and lemon slices.
Very yummy. Add the pepper while cooking for deeper flavor. I added lemon juice after cooking and I thought this was a great addition to an already great recipe
Very tasty and healthy dish. This was really quick to put together, and the orange flavour really comes through. Yum! Thanks Mareesme!