Cilantro adds a wonderful flavor to this easy recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut fish into 4-6 serving-size pieces.
- 2Combine orange juice, water and wine in large skillet. Bring to boil.
- 3Add fish pieces and return to a boil,then reduce heat to simmer.
- 4Simmer 7 or 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer fish to warm serving platter.
- 5Mix melted butter and cilantro. Drizzle over fish. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Garnish platter with orange, lime and lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Poached Orange Roughy
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 117.4 mg
- Sodium 165.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 28.6 g