- 1 1⁄2 lbs orange roughy, 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch thick
- 1 1⁄4 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 6 teaspoons butter or 6 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 4 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut fish into 4-6 serving-size pieces.
- Combine orange juice, water and wine in large skillet. Bring to boil.
- Add fish pieces and return to a boil,then reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer 7 or 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer fish to warm serving platter.
- Mix melted butter and cilantro. Drizzle over fish. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish platter with orange, lime and lemon slices.