Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good for lettuce or fruit salads, or with hard-boiled eggs.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Blend mustard and peanut butter, then gradually beat in orange juice.
- Stir in yogurt and orange rind and beat until blended and smooth.
- Chill until needed.
Dancer^, Dancer^, Dancer^, where do you get these great salad dressing recipes?? I really liked this one. I did alter it though as I like a thinner runnier dressing!! I used the juice of an orange and quite a bit of milk to thin this down. But the taste was still grrrreat! Thank again.