Recipe by Barb Witherspoon
This came from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. It is a dish served at a favorite local restaurant chain Eat n' Park. I added the parsley for color.
- 2 lbs orange roughy
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place fish in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a separate pan, cook onion in butter until tender.
- Spread onion mixture on fish.
- Pour orange and lemon juice over all.
- Season with garlic salt, lemon pepper, and parsley.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- If the fish is crowded in the baking dish, you might want to cover it for a few minutes at the beginning of the baking.