Recipe by Meli-lynne
I found this in a magazine and tried it out. It had a very nice smooth texture and it was very light and tasty...
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over orange juice.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Over medium to low heat, stir 1 minute until dissolved.
- Stir in both types of yogurt, sugar, and orange peel (note: do not use dried peel or it will remain crunchy).
- Spoon mixture into 4 individual dessert cups.
- Refrigerate until set (1.5 hours).