Recipe by pines506
What can I say -- these are sinful. They are a little messy to make, but I they are delicious!!!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- toasted chopped almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, eggs and oil and beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Fill well-greased mini muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl,combine sugar and juices until smooth.
- Cool cakes for 2 minutes; remove from pans.
- Immediately dip cakes into glaze, coating well.
- Place top side down on wire racks; sprinkle with almonds.