Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 22 mins
This came with our purchase of the Wolfgang Puck indoor reversible electric grill/griddle. It's fast, fresh, and healthy served over rice or a mixed lettuce salad with a fresh salsa topping. It can be adapted to any grilling situation.
- 4 medium swordfish steaks (approx. 3/4 inch thick)
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 small serrano chilies, chopped
- 1 medium lime, zest of, grated
- 3 medium limes, juice of
- Place all ingredients , including swordfish steaks, in a large Ziploc bag for at least 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill for at least 10 minutes on high.
- Cook the swordfish for approximately 6 minutes per side.
- The swordfish is done when flaky in the center.
Excellent, fabulous, spectacular, had to go back for seconds! Placed in the marinade before I left for work and grilled them when I arrived home. Perfect sitting time for 2 larger swordfish pieces. Will definitely make again!