Recipe by breezermom
Nice summertime salad! Since most of the fruit is already bite-size, there is very little work involved. Just 2-3 hours of chilling time, not included in prep or cooking time.
Top Review by Dreamer in Ontario
This is a very good, refreshing fruit salad. I made it as directed except for substituting Riesling for the Chablis since I had some on hand and leaving out the mint garnish. Thanks for sharing. Made for 1-2-3-Hits Tag-
- 236.59 ml fresh cantaloupe, scooped into small balls
- 236.59 ml fresh blueberries
- 236.59 ml fresh strawberries, halved
- 236.59 ml seedless green grape, halved
- 177.44 ml orange juice
- 59.14 ml chablis (may substitute white grape juice, but it will be sweeter)
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml sugar
- fresh mint sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the fruit in a large bowl, toss gently to combine. Set fruit mixture aside.
- Combine the orange juice, wine, lemon juice, and sugar. Stir well.
- Pour orange juice mixture over the fruit mixture; toss gently. Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Garnish, if desired.