1/1 Photo of Citrus Marinated Fruit
Nice summertime salad! Since most of the fruit is already bite-size, there is very little work involved. Just 2-3 hours of chilling time, not included in prep or cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml fresh cantaloupe, scooped into small balls
- 236.59 ml fresh blueberries
- 236.59 ml fresh strawberries, halved
- 236.59 ml seedless green grape, halved
- 177.44 ml orange juice
- 59.14 ml chablis (may substitute white grape juice, but it will be sweeter)
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml sugar
- fresh mint sprig
- 1Place the fruit in a large bowl, toss gently to combine. Set fruit mixture aside.
- 2Combine the orange juice, wine, lemon juice, and sugar. Stir well.
- 3Pour orange juice mixture over the fruit mixture; toss gently. Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Garnish, if desired.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Marinated Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g