Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
Citrus peel and juices flavor a marinade for chicken. If you're short on time, a 15-minute marination will still give zesty flavor to the chicken breasts. For maximum flavor, marinate up to 4 hours.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Baja Citrus Marinade
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cilantro Leaves
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Marinade Mix, orange juice, oil, lime or orange peel, lime juice and cilantro in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.