Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful on grilled chicken breast.
Make and share this Citrus Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 garlic clove, smashed (more if you love garlic)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together and marinate fish or chicken.
- Cook meat as desired until done.
We love grilled chicken and this is a terrific marinade recipe! Simple with ingredients I always have on hand. I marinated boneless skinless chicken breasts overnight and grilled up juicy and flavorful meat. Thanks for posting this great recipe! Made for the Comfort Cafe Event, July 2009