Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Get a burst of citrus flavor with this delicious low-calorie fat-free beverage. As a bonus, one serving of this drink is also cholesterol free, very low in sodium and a good source of vitamin C. Alcohol free
- 1 (16 ounce) container Crystal Light sugar free low calorie lemonade mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1⁄2 cup cold orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 5 cups crushed ice
- PLACE drink mix, water, orange juice and lime juice in blender container; cover.
- BLEND on high speed until drink mix is dissolved.
- ADD ice; cover. Blend on high speed until thickened and smooth. Serve immediately.
We made this with our grandkids today and it was enjoyed by all. We will be making this again!
A delicious treat to serve at a backyard barbecue. I used Crystal Light Pink Lemonade Mix. Put all the ingredients in the Vita-Mix and whirled. Everyone really enjoyed it. Made for When It's Hot/When It's Not in the Diabetic Forum.
Very refreshing on our hottest day of the year! Tasted like a real Margarita, which I can't have anymore due to diabetes. I used the raspberry lemonade Crystal Light, which gave it a little extra zing. Made for tag game in Diabetic Forum.