Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
hungrygirl recipe I LOVE HER
- 6 large hard-boiled egg whites, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon creamy Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Place onions in a small microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoons of water. Cover and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. Once cool enough to handle, drain water and allow to cool completely.
- In a separate dish, stir together the mayo, mustard, lime juice, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Once the onions have cooled, combine them with the chopped egg whites, red pepper and celery. Then add the mayo mixture, and stir until thoroughly mixed. Now devour -- .