Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Cooking Light. A quick, easy, healthy dinner. Per serving: 151 calories, 2 g fat, 16.1 g carb, 23 mg cholesterol
- 4 orange roughy fillets (each fillet should weight about 4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon jamaican jerk spice, plus
- 1 teaspoon jamaican jerk spice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish fillets with the jerk seasoning; pressing gently to adhere.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Addin oil and heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add fillets; cook for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Remove fillets from skillet; set aside and keep warm.
- Add orange marmalade and the remaining ingredients to the skillet.
- Bring mixture to a boil; cook for 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over fish fillets; serve immediately.