1/5 Photos of Citrus Infused Salmon With a Citrus Pepper Crust.
We love to soak all our seafood in citrus marinades, but this combo of marinade and dry rub was a special treat! We used our indoor Foreman "infusion" grill, that unfortunately is no longer made but I'm sure any grilling application would produce similar delicious results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -4 salmon fillets (8 oz per person is plenty)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 -2 lemon, juice and zest of (be sure to set some zest aside for dry rub as well.)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1This is not chemistry -- all ingredients can be adjusted to personal preference.
- 2Generously sprinkle filets with various peppers and rub in, massaging gently.
- 3Soak in marinaded with rubbed side up for approximately 1/2 hour.
- 4Place filets on grill surface(same side up) and coat top with a bit more marinade, then "crust" with more peppers and the lemon zest.
- 5This makes a wonderful light main dish, recommend serving with couscous, over a bed af steamed greens. Leftovers are fabulous the following day also, as a chilled lunch salad!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Infused Salmon With a Citrus Pepper Crust.
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.6
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 240.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 66.1 g