1/1 Photo of Citrus&Honey Tilapia With Roasted Corn Wraps #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I like the recipe because its light and healthy i think a lot of people will enjoy it. I say less fat more flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 medium white onion, cut half moons
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce or 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- salt and pepper
- 11. Preheat the oven to 415 degrees F. Lair the baking dish with "Reynolds Wrap Foil" (from 100% recycled aluminum).
- 22. In the bowl mix olive oil, honey, lemon and orange juice together. Add lemon zest, garlic sriracha, parsley and cilantro to the mixture.
- 33. Place the onions on the bottom of the baking dish. Put tilapia over the onions and season the fillets with salt and pepper.
- 44. Pour the citrus mixture over the fillets and cover with more foil. Let stand a side for 5 minute.
- 55. Meanwhile cut 4 pieces of foil and place the corn on each piece. Put salt, pepper and butter on the cobs. Wrap each corns like a candy, rolling them and twisting the ends.
- 66. Place the baking dish with tilapia and the corn wraps into the oven at 415 degrees F for about 25-30 minute At 15 min take the foil off the tilapia so the fillets can caramelized.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus&Honey Tilapia With Roasted Corn Wraps #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.8
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 131.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: