Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I like the recipe because its light and healthy i think a lot of people will enjoy it. I say less fat more flavor.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 medium white onion, cut half moons
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sriracha sauce or 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 415 degrees F. Lair the baking dish with "Reynolds Wrap Foil" (from 100% recycled aluminum).
- 2. In the bowl mix olive oil, honey, lemon and orange juice together. Add lemon zest, garlic sriracha, parsley and cilantro to the mixture.
- 3. Place the onions on the bottom of the baking dish. Put tilapia over the onions and season the fillets with salt and pepper.
- 4. Pour the citrus mixture over the fillets and cover with more foil. Let stand a side for 5 minute.
- 5. Meanwhile cut 4 pieces of foil and place the corn on each piece. Put salt, pepper and butter on the cobs. Wrap each corns like a candy, rolling them and twisting the ends.
- 6. Place the baking dish with tilapia and the corn wraps into the oven at 415 degrees F for about 25-30 minute At 15 min take the foil off the tilapia so the fillets can caramelized.
Very flavorful dish. Made it for my husband he liked it too. It is very light.