Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I like the recipe because its light and healthy i think a lot of people will enjoy it. I say less fat more flavor.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 medium white onion, cut half moons
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sriracha sauce or 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 415 degrees F. Lair the baking dish with "Reynolds Wrap Foil" (from 100% recycled aluminum).
- 2. In the bowl mix olive oil, honey, lemon and orange juice together. Add lemon zest, garlic sriracha, parsley and cilantro to the mixture.
- 3. Place the onions on the bottom of the baking dish. Put tilapia over the onions and season the fillets with salt and pepper.
- 4. Pour the citrus mixture over the fillets and cover with more foil. Let stand a side for 5 minute.
- 5. Meanwhile cut 4 pieces of foil and place the corn on each piece. Put salt, pepper and butter on the cobs. Wrap each corns like a candy, rolling them and twisting the ends.
- 6. Place the baking dish with tilapia and the corn wraps into the oven at 415 degrees F for about 25-30 minute At 15 min take the foil off the tilapia so the fillets can caramelized.