Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Sweet citrus pop! This is a version of Bonefish Grills dressing. I tried it and loved it! I'm sure you will too! Time includes chill .
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced (try roasted)
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, fresh is best
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh is best
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley (or 2 tsp fresh)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Remove from microwave and whisk well.
- Cove a refrigiate for 1 hour before serving.
Excellent dressing! I have not eaten at a Bone Fish Grill before but this dressing's flavor was "restaurant quality." I was out of wine vinegar (which I love) and used rice wine vinegar this time. Thanks Kcdelong, for another great recipe. Roxygirl