Recipe by dicentra
Camarones con Hierbas y Cítricos. From Cooking Light. This is meant to be an appetizer.
- 2 lbs unpeeled large shrimp
- 6 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add shrimp; cook 5 minutes or just until shrimp are done.
- Drain; rinse under cold running water. Place shrimp in a large bowl; chill.
- Combine mint and remaining ingredients. Add to shrimp; toss well to combine. Chill 1 hour.