Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
from issue 88 of "everyday food" by martha stewart comes this recipe
Make and share this Citrus-Herb Seasoning Salt recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 3 teaspoons dried thyme
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- comine & serve on food of your choice.
- store in an airtight container,up to 3 months.
This is a marvelous blend. I never buy premixed seasonings any more when the recipes found here make fresher brighter mixes than what you can get at the market. Today I used it in Broccoli & Pasta Salad for a sparkle. This is simple to make and I can't wait to try it with fish. Made for PAC, Fall 2012.