Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was looking for cranberry recipes, and was given this one to try. Looks really good and is simple to throw together. Enjoy!!!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup grapefruit-tangerine juice
- 2 cups fresh cranberries or 2 cups frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease muffin tins.
- Using an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl. Add this alternately with the juice drink to the butter mixture. Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full with batter. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.