Some people prefer to let their hair blow where it may. But for those of you looking for something to keep those stray hairs from wandering, check out this citrus hair spray concoction: (cooking time is estimated)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop one peeled orange.
- 2Add it to 2 cups boiling water.
- 3Boil until about half of the original amount of liquid remains.
- 4Cool, strain out the oranges, and store the remaining liquid in a spray bottle.
- 5If it becomes too sticky, you can add a little more water.
- 6If you plan to keep it around a while, add 1 ounce of rubbing alcohol, and store the spray in the refrigerator.
- 7It'll keep for 2-3 weeks.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Hair Spray
Serving Size: 1 (705 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g