Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Taste of Home Church Supper Cookbook: This pretty, sparkling punch blends orange juice with grapefruit and lime juices and ginger ale.
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 6 cups orange juice, chilled
- 6 cups grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups lime juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil; cook for 5 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until cool.
- Combine juices and sugar mixture; mix well.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice.