Recipe by mama smurf
Found this in the Taste of Home Summer's Best Eats magazine as an advertisement....quite simple and delicious.
Top Review by Peter J
Yum! The citrus flavours really went through the salmon and made it super moist and delicious. I didn't have any lemon pepper seasoning so used lemon zest and pepper instead. Was enjoyed along with a light salad.
- 2 tablespoons mrs. dash lemon pepper blend seasoning
- 16 ounces salmon fillets
- 4 slices lemons
- 4 slices oranges
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9" x 9" x 2" pan with cooking spray.
- Lay fish in pan. Coat each fillet with Mrs. Dash Lemon Peper Blend.
- Alternate slices of lemon and orage on top of fish. Sprinkle with wine.
- Place in oven for 5 minutes. Lower heat to 325 degrees and continue to cook for 5 minutes or until fish flakes. Rest 3-4 minutes before serving.