Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- In small bowl, combine marmalade, lemon juice and mustard; reserve 2/3 cup mixture.
- Prepare and heat grill until coals turn gray or follow directions for gas or electric grill.
- Grill chicken until tender, about 10 minutes per side, basting frequently with 1/3 cup lemon-juice mixture.
- Arrange spinach, oranges and onion on 4 individual serving plates.
- Slice each chicken breast crosswise; place on top of salads.
- Drizzle with remaining 2/3 cup lemon-juice mixture.