- 3⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 10 ounces fresh spinach leaves, washed and drained
- 3 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine marmalade, lemon juice and mustard; reserve 2/3 cup mixture.
- Prepare and heat grill until coals turn gray or follow directions for gas or electric grill.
- Grill chicken until tender, about 10 minutes per side, basting frequently with 1/3 cup lemon-juice mixture.
- Arrange spinach, oranges and onion on 4 individual serving plates.
- Slice each chicken breast crosswise; place on top of salads.
- Drizzle with remaining 2/3 cup lemon-juice mixture.