Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A terrific summer meal!
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup tarragon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, pressed
- 8 -10 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a jar.cover and shake well.
- place chicken breasts in a large plastic zipper bag.pour marinade over chicken.
- seal bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.turning bag occasionally.
- arrange chicken on heated grill and cook 7-10 minutes on each side.
- turning only once -- until juices run clear.
This was a great marinade, and instead of using it on chicken, I just used it to marinade some carne asada. Served it with crashed potatos, and it was a great meal!
this was great, dh requested recipe for a get together
So easy and so wonderful! We loved it, it was so tender and juicy. Great flavor! Thank you!