Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very simple salmon dish. Goes well with an orange, red onion and rocket salad.
Make and share this Citrus Glazed Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (800 g) salmon fillets
- 118.29 ml grapefruit juice
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- Combine the grapefruit juice, orange juice, vinegar and brown sugar in a pan. Simmer for 15mins until glaze is reduced by half.
- Season salmon and grill skin side down for 5 mins, then brush with glaze and grill a further 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with a green salad.
I so enjoyed this crispy skinned slightly sweet but tangy salmon. I cooked in a frypan and enjoyed it with Apple Slaw Sandwich Fille (recipe #4404419). Thank you Coasty, made for Aussie/Kiwi Swap #47 December 2010.
I really enjoyed this! The citrus juices cook down to a nice thick glaze, mmmm good! Thanks Coasty! Made for the Australian Swap-April 2010.
I used this recipe for my Valentines day dinner. I bought a rather large piece of Salmon, and we both LOVED it! I used the broiler, since it was raining outside, and this tasted great. We have both agreed to add this to our "cook any day" recipe book. Thanks for adding.